Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sailor Moon Re-Design Contest on DeviantArt, Please help vote!

Hey guys, today I'm here to ask for a little help!

My boyfriend entered a redesign contest that Vbabe on DeviantArt is holding. He is an amazing artist and I'm really proud of him so I'm trying to rally as much support as I can and spread his art around!

For those that don't know, "Sailor Moon" is an Anime(Japanese Cartoon) from the 90s that was the gateway for so many of us. We grew up with it and it holds a special place for us. When he saw the contest, he knew he had to enter.

He is entry #1, Sailor Mercury Redone as a Knight. If you have a moment, please head over and have a look at it. Any and all votes are highly appreciated!

Contest here!:

Knight Mercury - Guardian of Love


Thank You!

1 comments:

Kim Campbell said...

Reposted on my blog too!

 

Template Base by YummyLolly.com