Friday, October 8, 2010

Another post so soon?

Hey guys! Recently I joined PayBox.Me. It is a website that is working on developing a new payment processing system, similar to PayPal. They are currently looking for Betas to help with giving input and general testing in the future.

THIS IS NOT SPAM. Let me stress that point. I've done the reading and from what I can tell, it is not going to end up losing you any money nor does it ask for any personal information. I received the reference from several well established bloggers who's judgment I trust, thus I am passing this along.

It gives you a chance to make a little money. Currently it is just accumulating their own form of currency but it is supposed to be convertible to various currencies in the future.

It takes a couple minutes a day and filling out a survey or two a week.

If it never goes live, you just lose a little time.

So if this is something you are interested in or if you'd like to read more about it, check out my referral link which will take you to the site:

Pay Box Link Here

Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

 

Template Base by YummyLolly.com