Friday, June 17, 2011

Foxy Bloop, go!



In prep for a show next weekend, a red fox "Foxy Bloop"

So yeah, I'm not good at this blogging thing. I imagine ithttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif's partially because there are SO MANY different venues for social networking anyone.

I've got several, so here are some that I maintain better than this:

Deviantart - where I keep my portfolio

Twitter

Facebook Group

Tumblr

This blog will be part of a grand scheme soon, however. So here is hoping I get my act together.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Manifested Dreams
Thanks for sharing the steps to write an e-commerce blog. I think this is very useful especially for beginners.
All those who are into e-commerce and wants to know more about it and re-commerce.
chilis coupon

 

Template Base by YummyLolly.com