Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday Weekend Special! Free Shipping and items!

Hi all! I'm here to let you know that I will be having a Black Friday weekend special. This sale will go from Midnight on the 27th until Midnight on the 30th. Spend $10 in my shop and receive free shipping for your purchase. Spend $25 and receive free shipping plus one ring or cell phone charm of your choice. Spend $50 and receive all of the above plus a pair of hair clips of your choice. These items make perfect stocking stuffers so please stop by and have a look!

From now until Midnight I will be uploading around 100 new cell phone charms, so stay tuned! Items are limited so get them while you can <3

IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE: Include "Black Friday" in a note when you place your order along with the free items of your choice. Do not send payment until I send you the adjusted invoice otherwise it will have you pay for the shipping. Thanks for looking and I hope to see you in my shop!

Check out my shop at:

Manifested Dreams

I appreciate any re-posting that anyone does <3

Hope you all had a fabulous holiday(If you are in the states)

0 comments:

 

Template Base by YummyLolly.com