Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Of Dreams and Dancing, of Colors and Song

Have you ever had an epiphany out of nowhere when writing? That beautiful, glorious moment when things suddenly make sense to you? My muse finally cooperated with me today and gave me a glimpse into where my story would go, for which I am incredibly thankful.

As I said in my previous post, I am not really a writer. In my opinion, my writing is trash. I have problems conveying what I am thinking verbally, so writing is always a long and slightly painful process. This is, in part, why I have problems keeping up with snail mail, e-mail correspondences and the like. I never know what to say, or if I do, I don't know how to explain it.

I am incredibly envious of those people who have the gift of word. The way they elegantly weave an image always amazes me.

My word count is currently only 3,551. I have until 11:59 to get to 5,000 words or face Nano's daily progress calling me a loser. I'm giving you my life for a month, isn't that enough for you?

Making dinner currently, Chinese Pan Fried Noodles with vegetables and maki rolls for dinner. After a few days of heavy food, it'll be a wonderful change.

0 comments:

 

Template Base by YummyLolly.com